Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Mama!!


Although living at Rising Star in India this summer has been a dream come true, I miss my family...especially my sweet mom. I am so blessed to have her not only as my mom, but my best friend, my go-to, and partner-in-crime. I couldn't ask for a better example, friend, and mother. You know how people say, "Oh no, I am turning into my mother!"...well, If I only half-way turn into anything like my mom, I will be happy. She is truly an incredible human being.

So, to my partner-in-crime....Happy, Happy Birthday. I am forever grateful for you and I love you more than I have the words to say.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Mom is wonderful! And you are more like her than you think. Love you, kiddo. We pray for you and talk about you often. The girls miss you. I asked them what they wanted me to tell you. Liza said, "Um...good." You won't believe how big she's getting. She is talking like crazy, running all over the place, and is as stubborn as ever. Katelyn wanted me to tell you," Banana Kimmy, I love you." She was giggling like crazy at how funny she thought she was, and surprisingly enough, she was eating a banana. Have fun, keep that crazy happy smile, keep loving and blessing the lives of those sweet kiddos and wonderful Indian people. Love you, Tara

    ReplyDelete